LB7 Blades

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
JonTerry

LB7 Blades

Post by JonTerry »

Does anybody know where I can source some replacment blades for the LB7 ???

Cheers in advance

JT
You do not have a soul, you are a soul, what you have is a body
Meridian_Mike

Re: LB7 Blades

Post by Meridian_Mike »

You might want to check ebay.... Schrade blades show up on there from time to time.....

Good luck.

::tu::
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
Jeffinn
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jeffinn »

Just a FYI, the LB7 blades had a couple of different pivot pin hole sizes and a few different sized lock bar notches. Dale (orvet) did a fairly informative post about this a long time ago but I’m not able to find it.
I bought a few LB7 blades a while ago but they’re still in my parts drawer as I haven’t been able to fit them into any of the LB7’s that I’ve worked on.
Mike is right, they do show up on E-bay from time to time. I believe I paid somewhere in the $25 range when I last purchased them.
Good luck in your search!
Jeff
Hey … it’s a pocketknife for gosh sakes. I’m not selling the Mona Lisa….Bullitt4001
https://www.jfinamoreknives.com
http://www.secondlifeknives.com
JonTerry

Post by JonTerry »

Thanks guys,

I found some in Austrailia on ebay but they will not ship to the UK, I know it would be the same via ebay if I found some on the USA ebay.
I have bought from Discount Cutlery in the USA before but they do not have LB7 blades but lots of other Schrade parts.

I was kinda hoping somebody knew another source or had a few that were just sat around doing nothing ha !!!
In my stock I have quite a few LB9 (gut hook blades) but I would like to restore a few LB7's to there former glory, also there would be a little bit of work to make the locking mechanism work with the LB9 blade.........

Regardinbg the pivot sizes, I did talk with Dale awhile ago and he advised me on making/sourcing some bushes, which I have done so I think I can make both sizes work if I get lucky sourcing some NOS blades.

JT
You do not have a soul, you are a soul, what you have is a body

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”