180 Crosslocks

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
Chayes

180 Crosslocks

Post by Chayes »

I'm new to the forum and have seen few discussions on the Crosslock. I have owned several and carried a 2 blade 180 drop point with the serrated sheepsfoot for many years as a Paramedic. I recently lost it and found a 180 single blade tanto on EBay. I snatched that right up but unfortunately lost that one also after less than a month mowing my 1.5 acre yard. My working carry is now a Buck 883 modified spear point on a drop point and the serrated sheep's foot. My " dress carry" is an 831 Marksman Tanto ball bearing flipper with the Strong Lock system. I also conceal carry daily and really like the 831. Don't doubt the Crosslock, it's a very good sturdy working knife. Hopefully I find my lost ones especially the tanto, that was my favorite...
Attachments
Marksman tanto
Marksman tanto

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”