Just back from repair and warranty.

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
Old Hunter

Re: Just back from repair and warranty.

Post by Old Hunter »

Knife looks just like new - Buck is a great company. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
colin.p

Post by colin.p »

Colonel26 wrote:I bought this 100 years Buck 112 in a pile of knives. A goodly portion of the tip was broke out of it, it was beat up, and no sheath. So off to Buck it went along with $10 and after about three weeks this is what arrived in the mail today along with a 25% off coupon!

While Bucks have never been my main squeeze, nobody beats the way Buck takes care of their customers. Nobody.

Now to get a sheath for it.

IMG_0344.JPGIMG_0346.JPG
Cool, nice to know. Have to keep that in mind. ::tu::
wlf

Post by wlf »

Wade's got progeny that will remember this,who I expect will eventually use that knife ,and Buck becomes Colonel family tradition. ::tu:: ::tu::
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

wlf wrote:Wade's got progeny that will remember this,who I expect will eventually use that knife ,and Buck becomes Colonel family tradition. ::tu:: ::tu::
Lyle, you don't understand. Them boys already have my knkves and guns divided up between them. They know who gets what. They're just waiting on me to pass! Lol

The baby boy, every time I bring a new knife in looks at me with big ol puppy dog sad eyes and says, "I wish I had a knife like that for my knife roll."
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
wlf

Post by wlf »

Would you have it any other way. Grin.

Daddy divided his guns to me and my four brothers before he passed. I got the single barrel Bay State 12 gauge I started hunting with. Daddy bought the gun from the preacher who married Mommy and Daddy. He got the money from fighting forest fires.

Congratulations to you, all the way around.
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”