Mint 1994 450

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
Lazer50

Mint 1994 450

Post by Lazer50 »

Hi guys! New here glad to be a member.i have a 94' 450 pristine condition,,still in original sheath/pouch.just curious to what it might be worth thanks!
Old Hunter

Re: Mint 1994 450

Post by Old Hunter »

Lazer50, welcome to AAPK and to the Buck Knife Collector's Forum - glad to have you. The 450 was a work-a-day Buck, plenty of them sold I'm sure. I see them go from $30.00 to $50, in new condition - I'm sure a few go for more or less than that. For a good idea of what they are currently bringing search e-bay for completed auctions over the last six months - that'll be as up to date as you can get on an old item. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”