Few Whittlin's ...

A place for whittlers and wood carvers. Everything from Beginner to expert topics welcome. Stop by and show off your work or check out the wonderful creations made by fellow members.
pearlroosterman

Re: Few Whittlin's ...

Post by pearlroosterman »

Very nice work. Thank you for sharing. John
John
boykinlp

Post by boykinlp »

I am new here and had never clicked on the "Whittling And Wood Carving " section. This is the first thread I looked at in this section. I was expecting to see a few carved sticks.:) But, instead I find the amazing work of carvin don! Your work sir is awesome. I wish I had your talent. Approximately how long does it take to carve one of your figures? Thanks for sharing.
Larry
Larry

Each one, teach one.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

boykinlp wrote:I am new here and had never clicked on the "Whittling And Wood Carving " section. This is the first thread I looked at in this section. I was expecting to see a few carved sticks.:) But, instead I find the amazing work of carvin don! Your work sir is awesome. I wish I had your talent. Approximately how long does it take to carve one of your figures? Thanks for sharing.
Larry
boykinlp, look back at some previous post in this section and you will find some outstanding work. Carvin Don, MRWatch and many others. And a few of us carved stick people as well. I left out a lot but it is worth your time.
boykinlp

Post by boykinlp »

Will do, thanks.
Larry

Each one, teach one.

Return to “Whittling And Wood Carving”