What is the favorite fixed blade that you own????

A place to discuss & share pictures of military related knives and tools. Conversation relating to objects of war and peace from all eras welcome.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: What is the favorite fixed blade that you own????

Post by Quick Steel »

A fine looking speciman. Too bad about the cleaning, but unless you plan to sell it you can enjoy it without too much regret.
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by stagman »

1999 Marble's 7 inch Trail Maker Stag / Stag .....
You would not believe how this fits my hand with the
bump out in one spot, and the concave area on the off
side of the slabs....my go too knife for mtns, desert, hiking
and exploring

Will
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/clearcreekknives
Attachments
000_0001 (2).JPG
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Old Hunter:
Just a suggestion: Regarding your M4 Bayonet. Why don't you consider getting another issue sheath whether it be leather or Hardback. Get together with your Pop and place such as the sheath I started this post with the beginning of his enlistment or Officer training whatever the case. Followed up with everywhere he carried it and then do the same with your time in service. Heck you could go ahead and pass it on to one of your progeny or hold it until there is another in your lineage who serves. You and I and all else involved may very possibly be gone but written instructions in your will could take care of that. Now that very well could become a bucket list item to all who follows this post. By the way I just may have an extra sheath for an M4. Let me know.
moss
Hmmm. I still have my original issue survival knife. Issued in 62, As an ECM operator flew on and off 7or 8 different CVA's from Alameda to San Diego to Arizona for some 20mm's and FC Radars to Hawaii to Kwajalein to Guam to the P.I. to Japan to Okinawa and all up and down the Coast of Viet Nam. I can see research is in order for the conserving part.
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

Return to “Military Related Knives And Tools”