The United Defense Fully-Adjustable Self-Defense Cane review.

A place dedicated to the discussion & picture sharing of swords, hatchets, throwing knives, Native American Tools, tomahawk heads and other related items.
Captain O

The United Defense Fully-Adjustable Self-Defense Cane review.

Post by Captain O »

After shortening the Cane to the proper length for "therapeutic use" (34 inches) to fit my 5' 7" height and 215 lb weight, the cane is great! After installing the 7/8" diameter Canex Cane tip the cane is "good to go" anywhere. Since I can take this on any public conveyance (The Americans With Disabilities Act sees to that). I carry this cane everywhere I go as a "walking aid" as well. in a shirt, sports coat and slacks no one gives my cane a second look. It is great when my ankles begin to swell. (It takes about 2-3 miles before they begin to protest). ::teary_eyes:: ::dang:: ::tired::

I have begun to look at a Cold Steel Black Carbon Fiber "Slim Stick" Aluminum Walking Stick Cane for when I am "putting on the ritz". It is a "dressier" (and lighter) walking stick with a hard aluminum head. Since it is 39" long, I'll have to bob it off at 34" as well to use it for a "night on the town". I may just buy another good Derby hat like I had back in 1975. ::tu:: Boy, that takes me back. :roll:

Return to “Other Sharp Objects”