The other day's find....

A place to discuss sharp and pointy things from the kitchen.
knife7knut

The other day's find....

Post by knife7knut »

Sunday actually. Went down to the antique mall in Blissfield where I haven't put in an appearance in a couple of months. Expected to find a whole slew of new items but alas such was not to be. all I could come up with was an unusual Chinese folder and this carving set by Robeson.
Stamped(not etched)Robeson Shuredge No Rustain with a nice pair of horn handles I had to "fork" over the princely sum of $7.42 I like the size of them as they are a bit smaller than the usual carving sets and could almost be used as an everyday knife and fork set(which I may do). I have another set of similar sized carvers by John Russell in their original box.
Attachments
RbesonShurEdgeNoRustainCarvingSet-$7 001.jpg
RbesonShurEdgeNoRustainCarvingSet-$7 002.jpg
Adventure BEFORE Dementia!
KleenCut61

Re: The other day's find....

Post by KleenCut61 »

A Couple Of Beauties, They Make me Wanna go Grill a steak :mrgreen: ::tu::
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by stagman »

Some mighty fine eating tools ya picked up Ray,,, I don't blame ya a bit for
getting them on the table and put to use ....
because........I bet it was tough to find a knife at your house to use,, ::rotflol::

Will
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/stagman
mrwatch

Post by mrwatch »

I have not been to the Blissfield Mall in years. Nice place. What happened to the Tam 1 and 2 malls? Their was also a nice antique shop out in the country near you that had parts for antique lamps and lighting. Good find on your set. Thanks, Bob
knife7knut

Post by knife7knut »

mrwatch wrote:I have not been to the Blissfield Mall in years. Nice place. What happened to the Tam 1 and 2 malls? Their was also a nice antique shop out in the country near you that had parts for antique lamps and lighting. Good find on your set. Thanks, Bob
Just went there yesterday and picked up the switchblade and the pearl NYKC pen knife I posted in the new finds.
Adventure BEFORE Dementia!

Return to “In The Kitchen”