AAPK benefit Auction #3 CASE 1996' Pearl Canoe

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
zp4ja

AAPK benefit Auction #3 CASE 1996' Pearl Canoe

Post by zp4ja »

Hello All Members whom benefit greatly for this site in various individual ways...

Let us not stop with gracious action to raise funds to assist Bryan and all of us members and stop here to assist the forum we all love and benefit from in so many ways. Takes money folks as I said previous, knives are secondary to me. The friends I have made are more priceless than my knives.
That said, here you go, money where mouth is...

1996' CASE Canoe 82131 SS (Stainless Steel). First year they put a shield on a CASE pearl knife as I recall, could be wrong.

Knife was purchased new by my Dad so only one owner. Minimum bid $100. Knife was $145 retail at the time of purchase. I'll pay shipping. Check made out directly to AAPK and mailed to Bryan, not me.

Auction ends at 10:00PM PST Saturday night, August 5th. Will get it out ASAP to the generous winner unless I get wrapped around the axle at work.

I would request Bryan, an Admin, or Moderator move this to the most visible location so more exposure is implemented if possible.

Jerry
Attachments
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: AAPK benefit Auction #3 CASE 1996' Pearl Canoe

Post by philco »

I would request Bryan, an Admin, or Moderator move this to the most visible location so more exposure is implemented if possible.

Jerry I just made this a "global announcement" so it appears at the top of each forum list of threads. Thank you once again for your generous support of AAPK.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

A very nice gesture, Jerry and a fine knife.
I'll bid $125.
Joe
DR_MAGOO

Post by DR_MAGOO »

Super pearl

I'll bid $150
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Thanks for that Phil!

Thanks much Joe and Magoo! Appreciate the support and generous bids very much!

Regards Gents, Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Bumping even though set to Announcement (which I am grateful for). Pumps it up in the New Post section. Keep up the generous bidding folks.

Regards, Jerry
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

I"ll bid $160 .....
Joe
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Awesome Joe. Thanks for another generous bid.

Thanks to Magoo that generously bid also.

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Pump and bump.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Ends tonight Ladies and Gents!

Have a great Saturday.

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Just under six hour left folks.

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Congratulations to Joe and AAPK. Auction is over and Joe is high bidder/winner.
Thanks much Joe and all that participated.
Please send me a PM with your address and I will get the knife out to you.
God Bless Bryan, AAPK and all the members that make this worthwhile effort what it is.
Regards, Jerry
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

OK, this is great. ::ds:: ::super_happy::

As far as I'm concerned I'm a double winner. I get a great knife and I get a chance to help out this forum. It has been a real pleasure and an educational experience, in so many ways, to participate here. Thank you, Bryan.
Thank you, Jerry, for this opportunity. ::handshake::
Joe
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Just a note to say thanks again for the fundraising efforts, here.

That was a beauty of a knife, Jerry. An above & beyond sacrifice for the cause ::tu::

Thanks to MR_MAGOO for the bids & to Joe for bidding highest to take it home.

Check was received today & will go into the AAPK account post haste!
Bryan
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Thank you Bryan.
And also, thanks again, Jerry.
Another Special knife for the collection. Partly because it was your dads.
Attachments
DSCN8351.JPG
DSCN8357.JPG
DSCN8363.JPG
DSCN8365.JPG
DSCN8368.JPG
DSCN8369.JPG
Joe

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”