AAPK benefit Auction #2 CASE First Run Copperlock Pair

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
zp4ja

AAPK benefit Auction #2 CASE First Run Copperlock Pair

Post by zp4ja »

Hello All Members whom benefit greatly for this site in various individual ways...

Let us not stop with Mike's generous and gracious action to raise funds to assist Bryan and all of us members and stop here to assist the forum we all love and benefit from in so many ways. Takes money folks as I said previous, knives are secondary to me. The friends I have made are more priceless than my knives.
That said, here you go, money where mouth is...

A pair of first run (first year made each) CASE Copperlocks in some beautiful Green Appaloosa Smooth Bone. These two knives are first run as I said, full size first released in 1997' and the mini 98' first year following. The 97' is a floating dot error stamp. 98' mini has a not often seen XX shield. These knives are actually slightly scarce as first run low production number knives. Bought new from factory by my Dad, unused.

CASE XX 1997' 61549L SS Green Appaloosa Smooth Bone with floating dots stamp.
CASE XX 1998' 61749L SS Green Appaloosa Smooth Bone with XX shield.

Sold as a set only. Minimum bid $100. I pay shipping. Check made out directly to AAPK and mailed to Bryan, not me.

Auction ends at 10:00PM PST Monday night. Will get it out Tuesday to the generous winner unless I get wrapped around the axle at work.

I would request Bryan, an Admin, or Moderator move this to the most visible location so more exposure is implemented if possible.

Jerry
Attachments
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: AAPK benefit Auction #2 CASE First Run Copperlock Pair

Post by edge213 »

I'll open for $100
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
bladebuddy

Post by bladebuddy »

I would like to bump the bid to $120. That's a nice set. Thanks Jerry. :mrgreen:
Steve B.
Keep your edge sharp, otherwise you just can't cut it.

Looking for Carrier Cutlery and early Robeson with Elmira tang stamps.
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

$150
Tony
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Thanks much for the bids David, Steve and Tony. It is a fine set and won't look back on letting it go to keep the forum funded. Thanks again Gents. Very generous and gracious.

Let keep it going if you are able folks.

Regards, Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Bumping
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Ending tonight. Thanks, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Just over 2 hours left Gents.

Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

We have a winner folks, Tony. I will shoot you a PM with payment info. Please PM me your shipping info.
Thanks also to David and Steve for the generous bids.

I may be auctioning some others off to assist with funding AAPK. Stay tuned.

Thanks and Regards, Jerry
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

You are very generous Jerry.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

Woo! ::ds:: Some beautiful knives in my favorite color, Jerry, thanks! My very first copperlocks of any size!

In the spirit of benefitting AAPK as per the stated intent of these auctions, I will be writing the check to Bryan for an even $200 with my thanks and appreciation. I will reference the auction #/knives as to avoid confusion. 8)

Thank you again for the opportunity, Jerry, and thanks to AAPK for bringing it all together for us in one excellent site! ::tu::
espn77

Post by espn77 »

As a member who true appreciates aapk. Thanks Jerry for donating such nice knives and to Toni for going above and beyond. I personally appreciate it.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Thanks David and Keith! We all do what we can I would hope.

Thanks much Tony! Above and beyond and much appreciated! Thanks for the initial and extra support.

That is what it is all about folks.

Regards, Jerry
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Major Kudos to both the buyer and seller. Thanks for supporting AAPK. ::tu::
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Duffer

Post by Duffer »

Congratulations and my compliments to two great AAPK members Jerry and Tony ::tu:: !
Lloyd
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Check received from Tony. Heading to the AAPK account, asap.

Thanks again to all involved here ::tu::
Bryan
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Bryan wrote:Check received from Tony. Heading to the AAPK account, asap.

Thanks again to all involved here ::tu::
Thanks for the report Bryan. Much appreciated.

According to tracking the auction knives made it to Tony, best I can tell.

Et al,

Don't miss out on the new auction folks here...

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=53163

More auctions to follow. I had a very generous member send me two fine ole Remington knives to auction off to have funds benefit the forum. Auctions coming soon on those. Step up members if you are able please. Doing this helps all involved in the forum out.

Jerry
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

The knives arrived safe and sound, though the box remains unopened at the office as my schedule was hectic and I left Friday without grabbing it (or my sunglasses... ::doh:: ) but I am looking forward to opening the package and getting some photos in the next day or two. Thanks again to Jerry for donating the knives and my compliments to Bryan for all his hard work on AAPK! ::tu::
Tony
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

Thanks to Jerry for the donation of these lovely knives and for handling the logistics of the whole auction. They arrived safe and in good order and brightened up the office for a couple weeks. ::woot:: I decided to bring them home today and I can definitely foresee the little bluegreen Appy mini-'lock getting some pocket time. ::tu::
35995277163_11db40f7d2_b.jpg
36407585860_8854bdf19c_b.jpg
Thanks again to everyone who bid and of course to Bryan whose efforts make all of this possible! ::ds::

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”