Tank 2016: Kissing Crane stiletto #2 AUCTION ENDED

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

Tank 2016: Kissing Crane stiletto #2 AUCTION ENDED

Post by coffeecup »

Welcome back for Round Two of our 2016 auction for Tank! For the past few years, as the holiday season approaches, we've been doing an auction for Tank's benefit. Mostly, we do it to remind him we haven't forgotten about him--but some extra funds around the holidays doesn't hurt!

Thanks to a fine fellow on another forum, we've got "a few" more knives than our usual 4 or 5. Tonight's auction starts now, and runs til 10 PM Central on 6 December 2016. All proceeds go to Tank, shipping (in the US) is already covered. (If you're outside the US, drop me a note and we'll figure something out.)

When the auction is complete, I'll notify the winner. As usual, Philco is going to handle getting the funds to Tank, so he will contact the winners to arrange payment. As soon as Phil tells me he has the funds, I'll send the knife out USPS Priority.

First knife up tonight is a horn-handled stilleto made by Kissing Crane. Blade is etched "STILETTO" over "Kissing Crane*Germany" with the usual kissing cranes. Tang is stamped, "Kissing Crane" in an arch over the 2-cranes mark and the word "Germany"--except this one was double-stamped, so the mark isn't clear, see the tang pic. On the back, the tang is marked "KC 46 ROSTFREI GERMANY" in three lines. The knife measures about 7" open, about 3 7/8" closed. Overall, the knife looks like a display model: some handling marks but no signs of use.

Click on the pictures for a larger version. Ask any questions you might have, and of course--bid early and often!

Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Tank 2016: Kissing Crane stiletto #2

Post by orvet »

$20
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Knife Nut
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Knife Nut »

Make it $30.

Paul
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

It is 10:10 PM, looks like Knife Nut won this one! I'll be in contact shortly via PM.

Thanks,
Jim
Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”