Elephant Toenail Case Collectors Club

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
kingofallvols

Elephant Toenail Case Collectors Club

Post by kingofallvols »

WIN_20210802_19_25_37_Pro.jpg
New to knife collecting but I recently came across A CCC Elephants Toe Nail. It was marked # 32 in the series. Im thinking its around 2006 . I dont have the box or the certificate but the knife is in great shape. Does anyone know how many knives was numbered in the series? Does anyone have a ball park on the value?
Thanks for your help
Attachments
WIN_20210802_19_24_46_Pro.jpg
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Elephant Toenail Case Collectors Club

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Welcome to AAPK. Since no one has replied to your post I’d assume they don’t know the answers to your questions. You can confirm the year it was made by comparing the stamp on the master blade with the chart found under Research here on AAPK, accessed by clicking on Research up there in the header at the top of this page.

My recommendation is to contact Case and ask them how many were made. You can send them an email at consumer-relations@wrcase.com. As for value, I’d guess $150. With box and paperwork maybe more.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
kingofallvols

Re: Elephant Toenail Case Collectors Club

Post by kingofallvols »

Thank you so much Ken, I really appreciate that. I love the knife so much i dont want to sell it lol ..I was just wondering its value. Thanks for your reply.

Todd

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”