Ebay Knife

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
just bob

Ebay Knife

Post by just bob »

I'll post this for an ebay seller, it is not my knife. Seller is wanting to know maker & value. I think there is an N with a sword through it on the master blade and maybe an NR on one of the small blades? If it is German Noxall (made by Kastor Bros.) would be a guess. I have nothing to go with that. As far as value I'm thinking $50 on its best day. I'll email the seller this link. What do you think?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/World-War-mult ... SwmaBe-SJf
Attachments
n kniife.jpg
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Ebay Knife

Post by peanut740 »

Having so many blades it could very well bring more than $50.It would be best to start it at .99 and let it roll.
Roger
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

German cutlery manufacturers made a lot of multiblade knives from late 1800's up to WW II. They still made them after WW II but not as many in number or variations. I have collected these in the past because they are not expensive. Often on ebay auctions they bring less than $50. In the last 15 years that i have been knife hunting on ebay there have been more German knives than there are people who want to collect them.
The blades look like they could be stainless steel. If so then knife might be post WW II.
kj
ea42

Post by ea42 »

Looks like there's some stag missing. Mighty hard to come up with a value on a knife like that. Why not just put it up auction style for seven days and let the buyers determine its value? That's generally pretty accurate, and you're not just guessing and winding up with a knife that just sits there because the asking price is way too high. You might get 50 bucks for it, and in cases where more than one person really wants it you might get more than you would have expected otherwise.

Eric

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”