Darrel Ralph

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
NAllen731

Darrel Ralph

Post by NAllen731 »

Any info would be helpful. The only mark on it other than the Darrel Ralph Designs logo is #3 on the blade.
Attachments
WP_20170514_010.jpg
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Darrel Ralph

Post by orvet »

It looks a lot like a kit knife.
Is it a Darrel Ralph kit knife?
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
NAllen731

Post by NAllen731 »

I have no idea. I got this in a lot of knives from an estate auction. I had never heard of Darrel Ralph until this group of knives. There were 3 Camillus knives that are Darrel Ralph also. I am going to throw it on eBay and wanted try and figure a starting point. I know some of his knives are very pricey.
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by terryl308 »

I'm not an expert on the subject, but here is what I do know. Darrel Ralph is a custom maker and I believe he sold the rights to some of his knife designs to other companies and I believe that is what your knife is (a copy of one of his designs, not made by him) value is a lot different. Maybe someone will come along and shed some light on how you tell the difference . Good looking folder however. ::handshake:: Terry
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
NAllen731

Post by NAllen731 »

When researching this I have seen 3 different logos on knives with his name on them. I have 3 other ones that I know are Camillus, The box has the same logo as this knife but the blades just say D. Ralph Designs without the logo. The other logo I have seen is DDR inside a rectangle. I put it on eBay today, I am sure someone will tell me something right wrong or indifferent.

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”