"Case" Pocket Knife Display

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
94 Winchester

"Case" Pocket Knife Display

Post by 94 Winchester »

Case Pocket Knife Display / Early 1900's Style Old General Store Counter Top Display / Displays 14 Knives up to 4.25" Long / Arts and Crafts Mission Style Furniture Details / Gold Leaf "Case" Logo Lettering / Antique "Birds Eye" Walnut Finish / Wide Plank Yellow Pine Construction / 15.75" Wide x 7.75" High x 2" Deep

$199.00 includes FREE SHIPPING to the Lower 48
1.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
9.JPG
All my Displays are Hand Crafted using traditional furniture making detail, joinery and finishing techniques. Produced in my shop located in Hailey, Idaho USA

If you are looking for a beautiful piece of traditional case work to display your prized collection in, this vintage style case will make a great addition to your collection. Showcase your old slip joints in a classic and nostalgic setting. A beautiful reminder of the way the old knife companies used to merchandise their knives and patterns

FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 STATES

What some of my recent customers had to say about displays they have purchased from me..........................................................
"Holy Moly Lonnie, the display case got here today and I would say you are an artist in your own right. It is beautiful and I give it a 10".....Chuck in Oysterville, Oregon
"Lonnie, I received the display case this afternoon. It arrived in perfect condition and exceeded my expectations. Your work is that of a Master Craftsman"......A.B in Memphis, Tenn
"Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship. Proud to have it in my collection".......Ray in Creed, Colorado

I accept PayPal as payment / However if you would like to pay using a good old fashioned Money Order or Personal Check, please contact me to make those arrangements.

NOTE: KNIVES PICTURED ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PURCHASE

For Sale By: 94 Winchester @ www.allaboutpocketknives.com/94winchester
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: "Case" Pocket Knife Display

Post by dlr110 »

That is so cool, congratulations.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
94 Winchester

Post by 94 Winchester »

Thank You David
A Brother in Christ,
Lonnie
JoelTucker

Post by JoelTucker »

94 Winchesteeer wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:47 am Case Pocket Knife Display / Early 1900's Style Old General Store Counter Top Display / Displays 14 Knives up to 4.25" Long / Arts and Crafts Mission Style Furniture Details / Gold Leaf "Case" Logo Lettering / Antique "Birds Eye" Walnut Finish / Wide Plank Yellow Pine Construction / 15.75" Wide x 7.75" High x 2" Deep

$199.00 includes FREE SHIPPING to the Lower 481.JPG
3.JPG4.JPG9.JPG

All my Displays are Hand Crafted using traditional furniture making detail, joinery and finishing techniques. Produced in my shop located in Hailey, Idaho USA

If you are looking for a beautiful piece of traditional case work to display your prized collection in, this vintage style case will make a great addition to your collection. Showcase your old slip joints in a classic and nostalgic setting. A beautiful reminder of the way the old knife companies used to merchandise their knives and patterns

FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 STATES

What some of my recent customers had to say about displays they have purchased from me..........................................................
"Holy Moly Lonnie, the display case got here today and I would say you are an artist in your own right. It is beautiful and I give it a 10".....Chuck in Oysterville, Oregon
"Lonnie, I received the display case this afternoon. It arrived in perfect condition and exceeded my expectations. Your work is that of a Master Craftsman"......A.B in Memphis, Tenn
"Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship. Proud to have it in my collection".......Ray in Creed, Colorado

I accept PayPal as payment / However if you would like to pay using a good old fashioned Money Order or Personal Check, please contact me to make those arrangements.

NOTE: KNIVES PICTURED ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PURCHASE

For Sale By: 94 Winchester @ www.allaboutpocketknives.com/94winchester
That is so cool and beutiful.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Very nice! ::tu::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”