New Office Knife. First Production.

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New Office Knife. First Production.

Post by Old Folder »

dlr110 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:33 am Dan my office knife came in while I was on the road. It's a very nice, well made knife for your desk IMO. Ironically I found an older one in Ozark, Mo. This was made by W.H. Morley & Sons, Germany, of which I know nothing about.
On Oct 27, 2018 I posted my below W.H. Morley & Sons knife, it will give you some critical dates of your Morley knife.
https://allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_ ... 64#p682448

I also have the below W.H. Morley & Sons, Lodge knife. Love the "Birds Eye Rivets" I had fun researching the handles art work.
Probably a B.P.O.E. membership or club knife.
I do not know if the B.P.O.E. members still practice the below ceremony. Perhaps there are current members here within aapk?
The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is an American fraternal order founded in 1868 originally as a social club in New York City.
At every meeting of the BPOE, and every social function, when the hour of 11:00 p.m. tolls, the Lodge conducts a charming ceremonial known as the "Eleven O'clock Toast." In fact, the clock tolling the eleventh hour is part of the BPOE official emblem, and is directly behind the representation of an elk's head in the emblem of the Order.

IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan

Return to “General Knife Discussion”