Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Custom Made

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
94 Winchester

Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Custom Made

Post by 94 Winchester »

Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Early 1900's Style Old General Store Counter Top Display / Displays Knives in the Open Position / Display 12-14 Knives up to 7" Long when Open / Arts and Crafts Mission Syle Furniture Detailing / Beautiful Antiqued Birdseye Walnut Finish / Crushed Velvet Liner Backing / Gold Leaf Lettering / Clear Acrylic Dust Shield with Brass Pull / 16" Wide x 6" Deep x 12" Tall / Wide Plank Yellow Pine Construction / Knives are held in position using a Barrel Magnet

All my Displays are Hand Crafted using traditional furniture making detail, joinery and finishing techniques. Made in my furniture shop located in Hailey, Idaho USA

A beautiful and traditional way to display your prized folders. A reminder of the way the old knife manufacturers used to merchandise their pocket knives. A great addition to any pocket knife collection

All Display Cases are produced at the time your order is placed. Please allow 5-7 days production time for completion
Orders Shipped USPS “Retail Ground” Service

What some of my customers have said about the displays they have purchased..........................................................

"Holy Moly Lonnie, the display case got here today and I would say that you are an artist in your own right. It is beautiful and I give it a 10 !! I will put some of the best of my collection in it and send you a picture".........Chuck in Oysterville, Washington

"I recieved the display on Friday. It arrived in perfect condition and it exceeded my expextations. Your work is that of a Master Craftsman"....... A.B. in Memphis, Tenn

"Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship. Proud to have it in my collection"............. Ray in Creed, Colorado

I accept PayPal as payment / However if you would like to pay by Money Order or Personal Check, please contact me to make those arrangements

NOTE: KNIVES PICTURED ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY AND ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH ANY PURCHASE

Available at [url]http:/www.allaboutpocketknives.com/94winchester[/url]
IMG_2500.JPG
IMG_2501.JPG
IMG_2501d.JPG
IMG_2501dd.JPG
IMG_2501s.JPG
IMG_2501t.JPG
IMG_2503.JPG
IMG_2508d.JPG
94 Winchester

Re: Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Custom Made

Post by 94 Winchester »