New USA Schrade Blades

This forum is for those who like to repair and restore knives, and for those who would like to learn.
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

New USA Schrade Blades

Post by JamieinWV »

All new from factory Schrade + Blades USA I got 25lbs of them today, will take me awhile to sort but PM with dimensions, I will do a search for them but here is a partial list. PM for cost, will ship as cheap as I can all are stainless steel not carbon
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv
cody6268

Re: New USA Schrade Blades

Post by cody6268 »

I'll take one of each of the saw blades. I've got a spare 96OT I'd love to convert into a Buzzsaw Trapper, and would like to build a Son of a Gun.
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

cody6268 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:43 am I'll take one of each of the saw blades. I've got a spare 96OT I'd love to convert into a Buzzsaw Trapper, and would like to build a Son of a Gun.
Copy sent PM
Jamie
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
RevolverGuy

Post by RevolverGuy »

Where's the list?
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

RevolverGuy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:19 pm Where's the list?
I’m updating it hope get it back up tomorrow

Return to “Knife Repair and Restoration”