Scarlet Fever !

This forum is for those who like to repair and restore knives, and for those who would like to learn.
KleenCut61

Re: Scarlet Fever !

Post by KleenCut61 »

boykinlp wrote:I was keeping an eye on this thread wanting to see how it turned out. Never would have thought that this would be the final results. Learning something new everyday is what this forum can do for you. Thanks.
Your very welcome < Boykinlp ,Way I see it , Hundreds of Years worth of Craftsmanship and Knowledge of it all at about 60% or so its hard not to Dive into a place of history givin the Opportunity , And Try your hand at Something of Importance to you and possibly Others , K.C.
KleenCut61

Post by KleenCut61 »

orvet wrote:That was not what I expected either, but I really like the result. Excellent job! ::tu::
Thank You Dale , :D
That's my Special Stag Brush Pictured Last Photo , Cost me $43.00 omg .. :lol: With it I can Bring out The Characteristics of each Piece of stag , Which is in Each piece in its raw state , I know some or most people like the Original Bark on them , Which is Nice in Small Dose's :lol: But Not Every Knife You Pick up , Ugh ! I showed you Guys the Coloring Which I Did , I did goof , But It's what I covered it up on which I was most Proud to Present to You Fella's … K.C.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

KleenCut61 wrote: I showed you Guys the Coloring Which I Did , I did goof , But It's what I covered it up on which I was most Proud to Present to You Fella's … K.C.
Some of my greatest results were when a specific affect I was trying to achieve went awry and gave me something entirely different.
The person following the recipe throws it away when it doesn't turn out right, but the artist is able to roll with the flow and make something even better than the original recipe!

You have shown excellent artistry, that's what it's all about! ::tu:: ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
KleenCut61

Post by KleenCut61 »

Thank You for the kind words Dale , I feel like You've Just Handed me The Key's to a magic Kingdom ::tu:: ::tu:: 8) ,I Multitask all my Projects , I hope to start to finish in the very near future , less stress that way :lol: Hagd K.C.

Return to “Knife Repair and Restoration”