Credit Where Credits Due

This forum is for those who like to repair and restore knives, and for those who would like to learn.
whitebuffalo58

Credit Where Credits Due

Post by whitebuffalo58 »

I just wanted to take a minute to say, thank you Dale. Much (if not most) of what I've learned about knife repair has come from your generous sharing of knowledge. Your posts and tutorials have gone a long way in my being able to "do better". I'm far from a master mechanic, but I'm certain that I'd be much further away if it weren't for your help.

So again thank you, not just for this, but for all you do for AAPK!! ::handshake::

WB
buddyie22

Re: Credit Where Credits Due

Post by buddyie22 »

Dale just wanted to chime in too. Thank you for you expertise and willingness to share your knowledge and faith. Both have been an encouragement to me personally. Be blessed my friend.
Honey do you have your pocket knife ? Do I have my pants on?
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Yeah Dale, it's all your fault! ::sotb::

Seriously though, the generosity of your information and encouragement (and the occasional knife part) is inspiring and admirable. People like yourself, Kaleb, Bob, etc., are what inspired me to get where I am now.

Thanks buddy!
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Here, here, I will add my thanks to Dale also. I find myself going back to reread topics Dale has posted with instructional information I need to review. Come to think of it though, he is responsible for dragging many of us deeper into the pit with him!! LOL
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

I am humbled and deeply grateful that sharing my journey of collecting and repairing old knives has positively affected so many people. I do enjoy sharing what I have learned and to see it bring so much enjoyment to so many people, first to all of you and then to the people that received the awesome work you guys are doing, is a real joy for me!

Thank you guys, you are the best! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Me too Dale! Thanks so much. You gave me knowledge and courage to give it a try.

Keep up the good work!
You da man!
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

I agree! Dale has been a super coach and instructor! Kudos also to Kaleb and Glenn for their time and generosity! ::nod::

Return to “Knife Repair and Restoration”