JOHN PRIMBLE knives!!!

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
ratlesnake75

JOHN PRIMBLE knives!!!

Post by ratlesnake75 »

Hey Guys, I wanted to start a NEW THREAD on John Primble knives because the other thread is only about BELKNAP Hardware knives. I personally LOVE ALL PRIMBLE's BUT I especially dig the INDIA STEEL WORKS stampings. I once owned over 100 ISW knives and wish I took pictures of all them individually but I didnt. I do remember the Patterns that I had,,,,each one a different pattern. I sold the collection to a dear friend of mine who has it on display. If I ever get to see my friend in person,,,I will take more pics of these ISW knives.

For NOW!! You guys will have to live with this ONE Special piece that I kept Pictures of. It was a salesman sample with AF Shapleigh D-E and John Primble ISW. This knife was made in Germany too I believe(((Nice Pebble stag handles that are the NORM for German made knives))). Knife dates from about 1891-1902

Kind Regards,
Mark
Attachments
014.jpg
016.jpg
018.JPG
019.JPG
I Buy/Sell/Trade All Vintage Antique Pocket knives from Junkers to Mint. I am Easy going, so Please shoot me a message ANYTIME!!! l Live & Breath KNIVES Everyday.
DM11
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: JOHN PRIMBLE knives!!!

Post by DM11 »

Beautiful knife! ::tu::
David

Return to “Knife Lore - Traditional Knives From the Old Days”