Knife ID PLEASE

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
BeatonAround

Knife ID PLEASE

Post by BeatonAround »

Does anyone recognize this makers logo and or name of maker? Thanks in advance.
Attachments
0E54184B-8888-413B-B622-8582A2359A78.jpeg
68678D93-4054-446A-BE3D-04FA0CD6620B.jpeg
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Knife ID PLEASE

Post by Madmarco »

I don't recognize that stamp BA, ::shrug:: but it sure is a wicked looking skinner you have there! ::tu:: I'm really liking the pronounced choil too. The stamp appears to be a bull or a dog charging away from the hilt, yes? ::shrug:: Thx! Also, ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake:: 8)
8)
BeatonAround

Post by BeatonAround »

Thanks for the reply! I sure would like to find out who the maker is. I’m about to run out of resources. Any idea? Thanks!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

I will venture that this is either a hand made knife with an engraved by hand with an engraving tool, signature, or it’s a kit knife that someone engraved by hand with an engraving tool. It’s not stamped, like a manufacturer would stamp nor is it professionally engraved like some good customs. Looks like someone tried their hand at engraving with a tool. I think the knife is most likely a kit knife that someone put together. Not a particularly valuable knife. I could be completely wrong. But having seen a lot of knives that were customs and hand made knives, that would be my guess. If someone sees this and recognizes it, I’m sure they will let you know here if there is more to know.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

The reply above from Mark (SSk), is likely the best you will get on this subject BA. He has been doing this for a long time and really knows his knives. There are of course other members who are also very knowledgeable regarding knives, but I have a sneaking suspicion any replies you get from those fellas will be very similar to what Mark posted. If you're having doubts, go to Mark's AAPK store and view what he has for sale, as well as what he's sold in the past, and that should quell any doubts you might have. Good luck! 8)
8)

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”