Custom knives

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Custom knives

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

These are the last two of the knives from this collection. The first one is not a custom, it’s a Bark River made up in Michigan. I have owned a few Bark Rivers over the years and they are absolutely a top notch knife. It’s hard to find many in stock at the various dealers, they are very popular. This Elmax has cocobolo handles and comes with the original Bark River sheath.
The second one is made by Larry Withrow in West Virginia. Larry makes his own blades and this one is made of S30V. The handles are made of stacked various woods with white spacers. This knife is fairly light in hand since it lacks a full tang. It’s a beauty.
Again, send me offers on these. The collector wants these to move and not sit.
Attachments
0E4566C2-290D-4DBE-850E-6DB829B39916.jpeg
20109962-F58A-434D-BDE0-D5F95170D3DB.jpeg
1EC229C8-EDF8-4B83-9C32-0CE0F7D8E446.jpeg
02B0B5A6-F201-4314-A236-E55A376F94B4.jpeg
200D4A2D-1D6A-4162-98ED-F0329D507906.jpeg
42E2CDC9-8AE4-4621-88A0-3AA19D0E0A10.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

That's a fine group of knives Mark, hope they sell well for you. 8)
8)
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Ditto what Marco said.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Thank you Mark and Garry. I enjoyed getting to know these knives and to handle them is a great experience. Chances are I would never have handled several of these if I didn’t have a store. That’s the best part of selling knives is gaining this hands on experience.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:20 am These are the last two of the knives from this collection. The first one is not a custom, it’s a Bark River made up in Michigan. I have owned a few Bark Rivers over the years and they are absolutely a top notch knife. It’s hard to find many in stock at the various dealers, they are very popular. This Elmax has cocobolo handles and comes with the original Bark River sheath.
The second one is made by Larry Withrow in West Virginia. Larry makes his own blades and this one is made of S30V. The handles are made of stacked various woods with white spacers. This knife is fairly light in hand since it lacks a full tang. It’s a beauty.
Again, send me offers on these. The collector wants these to move and not sit.
Larry Withrow lives 40 minutes from me and is almost impossible to get in touch with, but his knives are very good, and if you deal directly with him he is very reasonable on his pricing
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Thanks Jamie. Everything I read about him was only good.

The Bark River is sold and so is the Pete Moon knife.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

The Gallagher with mammoth ivory handles and hand made Damascus steel is sold.

The Master Hattori knife is also sold.

Still taking offers on the others.
LittleAugieMo

Post by LittleAugieMo »

Gallagher reminds me of Ron Gaston pattern. Nice customs!
ken98k
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by ken98k »

Very impressive collection!
I am the NRA.
Let's go Brandon!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Thanks Ken, It is a nice collection.

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”