Randall question

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Randall question

Post by 1967redrider »

eveled wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:59 am
1967redrider wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:16 pm If you want a Randall, it's easier to find one that's being sold than waiting in my opinion. It is usually slightly cheaper to order one, but I don't think I would have the patience.
Both routes have merit. Instant gratification from a dealer. Some even charge list price with no markup. Only downside if you buy from their stock is you don’t get to pick your options.

If you can plan ahead and are patient ordering from the factory let’s you pick your options and will save you money. I ordered my 50th Birthday present when I was 44. When my son was 14 he ordered his high school graduation knife. It came in about 6 months ago and he just opened it yesterday. Each time my $50 deposit saved me about $100.

There is something to be said about anticipation. Looking forward to something at a specific milestone, made the events that much sweeter.

My sons new Randall
B8E81964-6D2E-4EF5-9123-E5D21F0D6AFB.jpegABA3BE5E-45B5-4D71-B6B5-0024CF7D32E6.jpeg

Just seeing this reply, that's a gorgeous fixed blade. ::handshake::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
eveled

Re: Randall question

Post by eveled »

Thank you, he is very happy with it.

Now my youngest is agonizing over what he is going to order. Kind of fun.

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”