Case Fixed Blades

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Case Fixed Blades

Post by kennedy knives »

Brad Wood has a great article in Knife World . ::tu:: If you collect Case Fixed Blades it's a great reading ::handshake::
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Fixed Blades

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Gary, what issue are you looking at? Is this a new article?

I have not received the December 2020 issue (usually receive it around the first of the month). It’s not available on the Knife Magazine web site yet. I’ve read that Brad is working on a new article (or book?) but the last thing I’ve seen from him is his great article about Kinfolks from March 2019 Knife Magazine.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:18 am Gary, what issue are you looking at? Is this a new article?

I have not received the December 2020 issue (usually receive it around the first of the month). It’s not available on the Knife Magazine web site yet. I’ve read that Brad is working on a new article (or book?) but the last thing I’ve seen from him is his great article about Kinfolks from March 2019 Knife Magazine.

Ken
Yes Ken, December 2020.
Sorry to butt in.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

No problem. That’s what I wanted to know, and what I was hoping was the answer. I’ll be impatiently waiting. :lol: ::pace::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:49 am No problem. That’s what I wanted to know, and what I was hoping was the answer. I’ll be impatiently waiting. :lol: ::pace::

Ken
Got mine today . Talked to Brad at the Pigeon Forge Show he gave me a heads up on what was coming . Bruce Voyles does a article on Case Fixed Blades also . Like a dummy I sold Brad the 61 Pattern on Page 8 are one just like it. ::handshake::

Thanks David for posting I was a little late
Gary
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

kennedy knives wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:28 am
Mumbleypeg wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:49 am No problem. That’s what I wanted to know, and what I was hoping was the answer. I’ll be impatiently waiting. :lol: ::pace::

Ken
Got mine today . Talked to Brad at the Pigeon Forge Show he gave me a heads up on what was coming . Bruce Voyles does a article on Case Fixed Blades also . Like a dummy I sold Brad the 61 Pattern on Page 8 are one just like it. ::handshake::

Thanks David for posting I was a little late
Gary
::tu::
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

Got my copy today, love those knives of Brad's, those etched ones are over the top. Bruce Voyles' Case hunting knife article was plain ridiculous. Several of the pictured knives in Brad's article are ex my collection. I hated to see them go but I can't hold onto all knives forever, at least they are now sleeping with many fine relatives.

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”