anyone heard of Wilson and Miller knives?

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

anyone heard of Wilson and Miller knives?

Post by terryl308 »

Anyone heard of Wilson and Miller products? I just saw a fixed blade "tactical' fixed blade knife of 420 stainless, and a G-10 handle and a nylon sheath. It was listed as $229 but could have bought it for $100 NIB. I would like to know who made this thing. Looks like pretty good quality. But no markings on blade so I assume it is a Chinese made thing. Just saw one on ebay nib for $40. They also claim that they donate a whopping 1% of sales for veterans. thanks, in advance. Terry
Attachments
th.jpg
th.jpg (5.46 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
wilson and miller knife.jpg
wilson and miller knife.jpg (3.87 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
kootenay joe

Re: anyone heard of Wilson and Miller knives?

Post by kootenay joe »

Terry this could be a production knife from China. I have seen American sounding names on knives made in China. If Chinese the quality might be very good but difficult to know what is 'fair price'.
Note: it also might not have anything to do with China.
kj
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by terryl308 »

Thanks KJ, I sure haven't been able to come up with much info. They also advertise, tool sets, tool boxes, and elec. cordless drills and etc. Terry
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
rch110654

Post by rch110654 »

I wrote to this company and asked where their knives were manufactured and their reply was, "usually in Asia" which I assumed meant China.

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”