Willow Leaf Marble

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Willow Leaf Marble

Post by Quick Steel »

This NIB Marble drop point blade was sometimes called the willow leaf. It reminds me of the leaf shaped blades developed by the late Bob Lum.
Came with a good sheath; has a liner to prevent cutting of the leather. This knife has considerably brightened an other wise drizzly, dreary, day.
[For anyone interested in Marbles, the AAPK store Clear Creek Knives should be the first stop.]
P1010931.JPG
P1010932.JPG
P1010933.JPG
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Willow Leaf Marble

Post by stagman »

Glad you are happy with it Garry....and 52/100 blade steel in that Willow Leaf...
Talked too my buddy in Harlan KY and he said the rain was suppose to stop this week
While on a fishing trip to the UP of Michigan years ago with my buddy, we ran into 2 very Old timers
and got to talking Marble's knives after seeing one on his belt
"Ya just cannot beat this Willow Leaf" I have for all around use was his comment
Then he went on in his "Yooper" accent saying I thought everyone knew that is what ya called this !!!

Will
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/clearcreekknives
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Willow Leaf Marble

Post by Quick Steel »

Thanks stagman. Yes, I forgot to mention the 52/100 ball bearing steel which delivers a sharpness more than equal to some fine custom knives. The 3 1/2" blade with 4" handle fits me well; a very handy knife.
P1010931.JPG

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”