kydex sheath

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
ken98k
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

kydex sheath

Post by ken98k »

So awhile back I bought a cheapie version of an AG Russell "Sting". I immediately broke the retainers off the sheath and the knife would easily fall from the sheath. Well, I got thinking about a kydex sheath and did some research and gathered up all the stuff it takes to make kydex sheaths and holsters.
Finally last night I got everything together and here's what I produced. Not very aesthetically pleasing but very functional and a good learning experience. :D
Attachments
Necklance1.jpg
Necklance2.jpg
Necklance3.jpg
Necklance4.jpg
I am the NRA.
Let's go Brandon!
JACK OF ALL TIRADES

Re: kydex sheath

Post by JACK OF ALL TIRADES »

looks good, fun when it works out
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Looks good to me! ::tu::

I've been pondering doing the same for a few fixed blades that I have with no sheath.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

I think it looks pretty good as well. I need to give Kydex a try sometime. Nice work ::tu::
ken98k
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by ken98k »

I should add that it took me most of the winter to get all the parts and pieces together to do this! :oops:
I am the NRA.
Let's go Brandon!
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

ken98k wrote:I should add that it took me most of the winter to get all the parts and pieces together to do this! :oops:
But the important thing is that you finished it and made it work. Well done. :)

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”