I H Anderson ?????????????????

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
Midwest Mike

Re: I H Anderson ?????????????????

Post by Midwest Mike »

Is this have anything to do with I. H. Anderson knives?
Is this have anything to do with I. H. Anderson knives?
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Welcome to AAPK. I don’t know what that item is in your picture, but I.H. Anderson isn’t a very common name so my guess is it’s probably related in some way. I have no idea how. ::shrug:: The original post in this thread and the thread itself is several years old and many of those who posted in it haven’t been active on this forum for a good while. It will be interesting to see if anyone knows something about it.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

This is an example of an old thread in which none of the pictures posted on page one and half of page 2, still show. Makes the words harder to fully comprehend.
A good example of why it is so important for AAPK to store all the pictures. Threads with missing pictures are actually not often encountered here.
kj
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Miller Bro's »

I have a pretty good idea what it is , I would like to see a picture looking straight down on the top edge. Is there a slot along the length of it?

If so its for holding butcher knives and the two hooks on the front side are for hanging the sharpening steels on ::nod::
AAPK Janitor

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”