Help with identifying a knife

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
DanceswithChainsaws

Help with identifying a knife

Post by DanceswithChainsaws »

My brother passed last week and I found this in his collection. Any help is appreciated.
Attachments
20220122_094640.jpg
20220122_094803.jpg
20220122_094834.jpg
Gunsil

Re: Help with identifying a knife

Post by Gunsil »

Hi Dance, welcome to a great site! Your knife appears to be a pretty recently made inexpensive import from Pakistan.
DanceswithChainsaws

Thank you.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

DanceswithChainsaws wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:34 pm My brother passed last week and I found this in his collection. Any help is appreciated.
::welcome:: to AAPK D.W.C.S.! ::handshake:: Although I know nothing about your knife, Gene is far more knowledgeable than I, so Pakistan very well could be it's birthplace! Sorry to hear bout' your bro, same thing happened to me last March and it's no fun. 8)
8)
DanceswithChainsaws

Thank you very much. He'd been sick for a while. Just glad his suffering is over. I'll keep the knife. Worth wasn't an issue, just never seen one like that before.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Yah man, same thing with my brother, he'd be sick for a long time and I too was glad when his suffering came to an end. I would keep that knife too if it was mine, it's most unusual and I have a collection of unusual knives from all over the world. I do have some expensive knives, but cost has never been the issue, if I like the knife I'll buy it regardless if it's a $25. Tac-Force or a $600. custom made automatic. The heart wants what the heart wants! Please don't be shy about showing us what else was in your bro's collection, we love pictures here! 8)
8)

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”