Knives for trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Shorthairbirddog

Knives for trade

Post by Shorthairbirddog »

Seeing if there is any interest in these. I've found the modern folders that I want to keep, and wanted to offer these to the nice folks here before I put them on the auction site. First is a ZT 551 with Elmax blade. Don't have the original scale for it or a box. Second is a Spyderco Stretch with brown g10 scales on it and zdp-189 steel. Both have been carried and sharpened.

Marks on the ZT are from the guide on a worksharp. The stretch was one of the first that I sharpened on that machine, and I didn't follow the directions as closely as I should have. "Use a knife that you don't mind messing up." I didn't mess it up to bad, but there is a little rounding on the very tip of that knife on one side. I've stopped using it for pocket knives, and only use it on my kitchen knives now. Picked up some stones and I'm relearning how to use them.

I am open to offers. Preference is two blade trappers, or hunters. I also like fixed blade knives.
Attachments
IMG_20170430_190311.jpg
IMG_20170430_190304.jpg
IMG_20170430_190258.jpg
IMG_20170419_161111.jpg
IMG_20170419_161122.jpg
IMG_20170419_161146.jpg
XX Case XX

Re: Knives for trade

Post by XX Case XX »

That ZT is a real nice knife. Expensive too. I hope you get a real good trade for that one. ::tu::

________
Mike
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Shorthairbirddog

Post by Shorthairbirddog »

Thanks Mike. Both are nice, I just like my PM2 better then either one of them.
Camillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Camillus »

I have a two blade Case trapper with custom scales I made I would trade for the ZT,
PM me if interested

Camillus

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”