Case XX era 52087 for trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
chevycannontexasjack

Case XX era 52087 for trade

Post by chevycannontexasjack »

I have a near mint 52087 jack that I would like to trade! I'm looking for a 6292 jack or a 32 pattern but preferably the 92! The knife is an excellent knife but I do not like stag handles! Looking for the same era knife! And if this kind of thing is not allowed on here I'll be happy to take this post down! Thanks
Attachments
1494299134024-1048425561.jpg
1494299154898-2144313435.jpg
Older knives are like women, they are beautiful, pricey, and rarely do you find the good ones!
Tsar Bomba

Re: Case XX era 52087 for trade

Post by Tsar Bomba »

I believe there's an actual Trading forum for this exact issue. I'm sure one of the knd AAPK mods could relocate the thread for you, if'n they're inclined? 8)

That's some really pretty stag on that jack, makes me unhappy that the best minty 6292 I can offer is of the '80s and not quite up to the standards of the XX era. We have so many Case wizzes around here though that someone will undoubtedly come through and knock your socks off.
Tony
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Topic moved. No problemo. ::groove::

Y'all have yourself some good tradin'! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
XxTestedxX

Post by XxTestedxX »

i have some modern day mint case knives, I believe the pattern you're looking for. if this is something you may have interest in, let me know and we can exchange some pictures.
chevycannontexasjack

I'm actually looking for something from the same XX era
Older knives are like women, they are beautiful, pricey, and rarely do you find the good ones!
chevycannontexasjack

Here is another pic
Attachments
20170218_122653.jpg
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

I have the same knife in XX bone. Was stone mint until I pulled for my collection and carried a few times. Never sharpened, no wobble and was watch pocket carry so saw very light duty.

Great snap as you would expect on a XX. Some fine carry scratches no gouges.

Let me know if interested in the least and if so we can swap more detail. Might have a XX mint 32 Red bone but not sure if I want to let that go.

Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”