WTT: Case 2nd Cut Stag Muskrat New Grind

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
XX Case XX

WTT: Case 2nd Cut Stag Muskrat New Grind

Post by XX Case XX »

Want to Trade:

1983 Case Second Cut Stag Muskrat. Nr-Mint. Shiny Second Cut Stag Handles. "New Grind Blades". Super clean inside and out. Good snap, no wobble. The New Grind knives were only made for a few years, I think 1983,84, and 85.

Would like to trade for a used, original Dot-Era (1970-1979) Case knife with Bone Handles. Some scratches okay. Will consider all offers but would like to get at least 2 or 3 before I make a decision.

In the interest of full disclosure, one blade appears to be tipped, however, I placed of close-up photo of that tip right here on this site and the overwhelming majority say it's not tipped, but a bad sharpening job from then the Case Factory. I'll put up that same photo for you to look at and you can be the judge. You can also click on that image to enlarge it for a better look. You can also read the replies, it's under "Your Opinion Please" in the General Discussion section just a few days ago.

I don't mind trading down a bit because of that tip, but I would like a knife that's near the same price range for this one.

PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

Mike
Attachments
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG
IMG_1252.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1263.JPG
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1265.JPG
IMG_1267.JPG
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
bkazz5

Re: WTT: Case 2nd Cut Stag Muskrat New Grind

Post by bkazz5 »

Sent you a message

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”