A whole slew of knives FTOS KNIVES SOLD

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
KnifeSlinger#81

A whole slew of knives FTOS KNIVES SOLD

Post by KnifeSlinger#81 »

All of these knives are in good working order. Tight, snappy, all that jazz. I can give more specific details about each knife if interested. I can trade these individually, multiples, whatever it takes to make everybody happy.

I'll let this run for a little while, if there's no interest im putting everything except the gec on ebay.

First up is a tidioute 18 beagle in oil sucker rod wood. It has tube and button. Most of the patina is from me sticking it in an apple several different times. Great little knife. For this one I ONLY want to trade for bone handled schrades of similar size- around 3" or so.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Two fixed blades, kabar short and sog seal pup. Both are in great shape. I only have a box for the kabar. I'm primarily looking for traditional fixed blades for these, but will not deny the right folder. I prefer schrade but will consider other brands.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And here is the slew of folders. All of these are users, so I would like to trade for similar condition schrade users. I would really like to have a similar schrade cut co jack for my camillus cutlery co ebony jack, it's a long shot but I'd like to throw it out there.

I would also sell these as a lot for $160 shipped (usps priority medium box). That is only the following folders as a lot, NOT the gec or fixed blades.

Camillus cutlery co ebony jack, camillus 14, camillus 21, camillus large stockman, imperial frontier large stockman, imperial barlow, buck 506 and buck 309.
image.jpeg
-Paul T.

WANTED: Shapleigh Diamond Edge branded Schrades in good condition.
XX Case XX

Re: A whole slew of knives FTOS

Post by XX Case XX »

PM sent.
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
KnifeSlinger#81

PM replied, thanks.

Everything is still available. If there's anybody interested in a trade let me know what you've got to offer and maybe we can make a deal.
-Paul T.

KnifeSlinger#81

KnifeSlinger#81 wrote: Everything is still available. If there's anybody interested in a trade let me know what you've got to offer and maybe we can make a deal.

Everything but the GEC has been put on ebay and are no longer available for trade. Thanks.
-Paul T.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”