Want to trade for Benchmade Griptillian or mini Griptillian tanto

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Want to trade for Benchmade Griptillian or mini Griptillian tanto

Post by orvet »

Looking for Benchmade Griptillian or mini Griptillian with the tanto blade, preferably fine edge but will consider partial serrated. Prefer good used condition but will also consider new if the price is right. Would like 154 CM steel or better. Would also be interested in a Buck Strider with tanto blade. Fine edge blades preferred but will consider partially serrated.

I have a number of things to trade for it, (see my store Orvet Customs), I have a number of knives not listed yet.
Also will trade for future custom or restoration work.

I want the knife for a user, so NIB condition is not necessary. Will consider other models and possibly other brands if they are tanto blades and excellent steel. Am willing to trade multiple knives to get what I want.

If I can’t get what I want in trade I will buy a new knife, but hopefully someone has a used one I will like, and we can strike a trade that will make both of us happy.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”