Various Drawer Dwellers Buck, Vic, Wenger, Gerber *TRADED*

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
MattR

Various Drawer Dwellers Buck, Vic, Wenger, Gerber *TRADED*

Post by MattR »

Cleaning out the drawers, didn’t sell at the yard sale. Guys at work didn’t want em, all have one hand opener cheapos. Hate for them to be relegated to the dark forever. Maybe I should do a GAW here. Lets see if anyone wants to trade them for something and put them to use.

1) Wenger Evo 10, don’t ever remember using it much. Definitely carried and used though, likely original edge.

2) Buck 444 Bucklite, sharpened and used some still lots of life left. Strange little gouge in the “backspacer“ near the butt. Doesn’t affect use.

3) Gerber Multitool, original model with Simonds metal file. Light use decent shape overall.

4) Buck 503, old script logo with burgundy micarta. Sharpening bevel has gotten a bit wide over the years but it is very sharp. Smooth and solid. Comes with mismatched period box for a 501 Esquire.

5) Victorinox Recruit, carried a few times but don’t think ever used, has a red set of tweezers which is odd, don’t recall at all how it ended up with those.

I will provide better photos of any via email just ask.

Prefer to trade them all for one to help with the accumulation. SAKs, Case, Spyderco, Benchmade but open to offers. I don’t like big knives.

Sell the lot for $120 OBO shipped CONUS, NO PAYPAL, I can accept Venmo, Zelle or Money orders

Cross posted on another forum
2CE11465-5AD6-4AC9-B522-8B0064DFAE32.jpeg
3F40D71C-6622-4135-B36F-053921D6BF13.jpeg
C20E6941-E5B9-48BA-A698-612EDEF53B25.jpeg
07AEFF79-83D2-476B-9FBE-A12A79BE94F2.jpeg
-Matt

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”