SOLD: KA-BAR OLEAN, N.Y. Dog Head Jigged Brown Bone Trapper SOLD

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

SOLD: KA-BAR OLEAN, N.Y. Dog Head Jigged Brown Bone Trapper SOLD

Post by QTCut5 »

SOLD

Brand New/Never Used (No Box) I don't know exact date of manufacture but according to the guy I got it from, it was made prior to 1990.
Closed Length: 4½"
Original Factory Edges
Excellent Walk & Talk (springy, not a nail breaker to open)
Solid Half-Stops (Both Blades)
Brown Jigged Bone Handle has No Chips or Cracks
A very nice knife that I am only selling because it's just a little bigger than I prefer. (If it were 1" shorter I'd keep it for my own collection)

SOLD
Attachments
PA030006.JPG
PA030007.JPG
PA030012.JPG
PA030011.JPG
PA030015.JPG
PA030016.JPG
PA030013.JPG
PA030017.JPG
~Q~
Gone2Three
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: FOR SALE: KA-BAR OLEAN, N.Y. Dog Head Jigged Brown Bone Trapper

Post by Gone2Three »

Q,
I've got a reply inbound to you via email, It's bedtime here... lights out and I'll check in tomorrow morning before work

Randy
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: FOR SALE: KA-BAR OLEAN, N.Y. Dog Head Jigged Brown Bone Trapper

Post by QTCut5 »

Yes, Randy...I received your email (the one asking about the age of this knife) and I sent a reply, but for the benefit of others who may have the same question, I added to my description above that I don't know the exact date of manufacture, but the guy I got this knife from (in a trade) told me it was made prior to 1990. (I am not at all knowledgeable about KA-BAR knives, I only have a few and they seem fairly modern.)

I appreciate the inquiry, wish I knew more but I hope that helps. :)
~Q~

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”