ATTENTION AAPK Store Owners – Uline Indestructo Mailing Boxes – One Lot – One Deal

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

ATTENTION AAPK Store Owners – Uline Indestructo Mailing Boxes – One Lot – One Deal

Post by bestgear »

Just as the title says, Uline Indestructo mailers that are superb protection for shipping knives! Uline recommends these for tools, small parts, nuts and bolts, glassware and other small items. They are CRUSHPROOF in that they have triple wall sides and double wall front and bottom. They SAVE SPACE in that they ship and stores flat, assemble without tape or glue using locking tabs. You can check them out here: https://www.uline.com/BL_1351/White-Indestructo-Mailers

I have about $50 invested in the following inventory:
(7) #S-4-418, 5”L x 3”W x 3”H, I paid $0.48 each (once formed,now flat)
(67) #S-13359, 6”L x 5”W x 2”H, I paid $0.75 each (never formed)

Here’s the challenge, they fit in a 20” x 20” x 10” box, weight about 15 pounds and the estimated cost to ship coast-to-coast is between $35 (UPS) and $75 (USPS). If you have any interest in the lot and have a creative idea how to make it happen, give me a shout and let’s get these mailers into the hands of store owners that are mailing out knife purchases. These are the boxes that I used when my AAPK was stocked and open for business. I hope somebody has a thought of how these can be repurposed here on AAPK. I’m not looking for a financial transaction but a trade for a knife is more what I’m thinking.

Thanks for your consideration. PM or email, I respond equally as slow to both :lol:
Attachments
7 Smaller Boxes 1.jpg
7 Smaller Boxes 2.jpg
67 Larger Boxes 1.jpg
67 Larger Boxes 2.jpg
All 74 Boxes 1.jpg
All 74 Boxes 2.jpg
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: ATTENTION AAPK Store Owners – Uline Indestructo Mailing Boxes – One Lot – One Deal

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

bestgear wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:59 pm Just as the title says, Uline Indestructo mailers that are superb protection for shipping knives! Uline recommends these for tools, small parts, nuts and bolts, glassware and other small items. They are CRUSHPROOF in that they have triple wall sides and double wall front and bottom. They SAVE SPACE in that they ship and stores flat, assemble without tape or glue using locking tabs. You can check them out here: https://www.uline.com/BL_1351/White-Indestructo-Mailers

I have about $50 invested in the following inventory:
(7) #S-4-418, 5”L x 3”W x 3”H, I paid $0.48 each (once formed,now flat)
(67) #S-13359, 6”L x 5”W x 2”H, I paid $0.75 each (never formed)

Here’s the challenge, they fit in a 20” x 20” x 10” box, weight about 15 pounds and the estimated cost to ship coast-to-coast is between $35 (UPS) and $75 (USPS). If you have any interest in the lot and have a creative idea how to make it happen, give me a shout and let’s get these mailers into the hands of store owners that are mailing out knife purchases. These are the boxes that I used when my AAPK was stocked and open for business. I hope somebody has a thought of how these can be repurposed here on AAPK. I’m not looking for a financial transaction but a trade for a knife is more what I’m thinking.

Thanks for your consideration. PM or email, I respond equally as slow to both :lol:
Tom, how many boxes are there? Do you have a count?
Thanks,
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: ATTENTION AAPK Store Owners – Uline Indestructo Mailing Boxes – One Lot – One Deal

Post by bestgear »

74 individual boxes Mark, 67 larger size and 7 of the smaller. Great question.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

These are now spoken for but thank you to everyone that contacted me with interest. ::tu::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”