Schrade displays fs SOLD

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
tongueriver

Schrade displays fs SOLD

Post by tongueriver »

I have 3 of these (three). Good used condition. They are all used in hardware stores many years ago and show scuffs, dirt, etc. but they are all completely structurally sound and completely functional. 22.5 inches x 14.5 inches across the top (when lying on its back). 19.5x 11.5 inches across the bottom. 3.25 inches overall thick. Used primarily as counter-top display, but has provision to be hung on the wall as well. These are the desirable earlier Schrade displays, not the later much cheaper ones. They do not have the pattern specific insert boards inside them anymore. Two of them are Schrade-Walden and the other says Schrade. Otherwise they are all the same. The three of them would go far to outfit a man cave, Schrades or anything else. I just do not have anywhere in my house that I can put up displays. I am not about to fool around with endlessly photographing them, packing them up and selling them one at a time to three different people with all the messaging, trips downtown, etc., etc. If somebody wants them all for $300 shipped to a U.S.A. address that is the only deal I am interested in. If I know you to be an oldtime AAPK member in good standing 60 days same as cash. Checks, money orders or (reluctantly) paypal. By the way, I plan to release most of my Delrin-handled knives and also many really nice 1980s and 1990s Schrade knives with bone handles; if you think of something you want, I might have it. A few images here and a few more in the next post. Thanks, guys.
display 1.JPG
display 2.JPG
display 3.JPG
display 4.JPG
display 5.JPG
tongueriver

Re: Schrade displays FS

Post by tongueriver »

The third display.
frame 1.jpg
frame 3.jpg
frame 4.jpg
frame 5.jpg
Attachments
frame 6.jpg
knfcollector

Post by knfcollector »

I’ll take them if you still have them
KNFCOLLECTOR
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

knfcollector wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:11 pm I’ll take them if you still have them
Sold to you, Sir. Thank you!
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

knfcollector wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:11 pm I’ll take them if you still have them
Congratulations. Great pick ups. ::nod:: ::nod::

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”