For Sale: GEC Maher & Grosh Boys' Knife

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: GEC Maher & Grosh Boys' Knife

Post by kootenay joe »

Of all my GEC made knives this one might well have the best, the most precise fit and finish. In addition the handles are top quality Cocobolo wood and so pleasing.
I don't really want to part with a knife i feel is so 'perfect', but in short, i need money for unexpected bills.
Price: $170 to include delivery.
If interested please send me a PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
kj
Attachments
IMGP0726.JPG
IMGP0727.JPG
IMGP0728.JPG
IMGP0729.JPG
IMGP0730.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: GEC Maher & Grosh Boys' Knife

Post by kootenay joe »

SOLD.
kj
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Congratulations to the new owner, that wood is devine. I seriously looked at it, but shipping was going to be too difficult. Glad a member here got it. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod:: ::tu:: .
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

cudgee wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:02 am Congratulations to the new owner, that wood is devine. I seriously looked at it, but shipping was going to be too difficult. Glad a member here got it. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod:: ::tu:: .
Cudgee, why is shipping 'so difficult' to Australia ?
I have shipped many knives to New Zealand. It is expensive and takes 4-6 weeks to arrive, but it works.
kj
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

kootenay joe wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:00 am
cudgee wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:02 am Congratulations to the new owner, that wood is devine. I seriously looked at it, but shipping was going to be too difficult. Glad a member here got it. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod:: ::tu:: .
I have shipped many knives to New Zealand. It is expensive and takes 4-6 weeks to arrive, but it works.
kj
Thanks, i did not realize that. I thought shipping a knife from Canada was difficult, and also i was not aware you were willing to ship to Australia. Thanks for letting me know for future reference. The time and the cost are something i am prepared to wear for something i really want. ::tu:: ::handshake::
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

cudgee wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:19 am
kj
Thanks, i did not realize that. I thought shipping a knife from Canada was difficult, and also i was not aware you were willing to ship to Australia. Thanks for letting me know for future reference. The time and the cost are something i am prepared to wear for something i really want. ::tu:: ::handshake::
I realize this is WAY old cudgee, but just FYI, EXPORTING knives from Canada is trouble free, it's the IMPORTING where the problem lies. Just thought you might want to know! 8)
8)
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Madmarco wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:59 pm

kj
I realize this is WAY old cudgee, but just FYI, EXPORTING knives from Canada is trouble free, it's the IMPORTING where the problem lies. Just thought you might want to know! 8)
Thank You for letting me know that piece of information, the more we all know about international shipping and postage the less stressful the whole process is. Have a good rest of the weekend. :) ::handshake::
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

cudgee wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:05 pm
Madmarco wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:59 pm
Thank You for letting me know that piece of information, the more we all know about international shipping and postage the less stressful the whole process is. Have a good rest of the weekend. :) ::handshake::
You are most welcome, ::handshake:: happy to help where I can. 8)
8)

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”