Package deal on all my listings...

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

Package deal on all my listings...

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey folks,
Trying out something different...
Here's links to all my knives up for sale/trade.

If it's possible, i would like to trade them all off in one swoop, for nice fixed blade/blades. Old, new, vintage, mint, taken care of edc, i'll look at anything :) . Also badly in need of a nice Leatherman multitool, for edc.

I have even more knives i haven't listed yet, a few very rare metal pen knives...

So shoot me a pm, or email @ W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com , and we can do some talking/business.

Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66648
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66579
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66777
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66776
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66771
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66772
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66769
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66743
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Stanwade

Re: Package deal on all my listings...

Post by Stanwade »

Willy —pm sent
Ryan

“That’ll be the day”—-John Wayne
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

Willy...email sent. Got a Leatherman Wave multi-tool too, if you're still interested.
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Messages replied too... Both kissing cranes are spoken for, and the vintage queen jack/76' easy opener are spoken for.
::handshake::
Edit: The Custom by Bill Lewis tiny toothpick is now gone.

The Queen Folding Hunter, Texas Toothpick, and pen knife are still available. As is the Sabre Japan small stockman, and Imperial Ireland SKOAL Bandit Racing small stockman. And a bunch more vintage metal pen knives...
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Here's the group of pen knives i'm talking about, and the previously shown queen, thrown in for good measure.

Third knife from the left is a very rare, early Victoria Hoffritz Switzerland Stainless (predecessor to Victorianox). Worth $150...

And a Imperial Frontier 4034 small stockman, Beckley Coal promo. Extremely well made little pocket knife, and very affordable :D .

The 3 queens, Imperial Apex, and Sabre Japan are also still up for grabs. So shoot me a pm or email @ W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com, and i'll do a good group trade/sell deal for ya.
Attachments
DSCN3432.JPG
DSCN3433.JPG
DSCN3434.JPG
DSCN3436.JPG
DSCN3437.JPG
DSCN3438.JPG
DSCN3439.JPG
DSCN3440.JPG
DSCN3441.JPG
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Time for a bump folks.

Queen Pen knife is gone.

Need to move some more knives, due to personal/business ventures.

So adding a Queen Cutlery Co #73 small fish and trout fixed blade, brand new/mint condition.

Comes with factory original leather sheath.

Imitation winterbottom bone handles.

The Q Titusville, PA. tang stamp (about 2000-2004ish).

PH-D2 steel.

Wonderful little fixed blade :D .

Purchased from Sexton Knife Works back in June of 2019, payed $55 for her.

I would like $55 for her, plus whatever it will cost to ship.

Or, will give big break on freight if you take the Queen trapper and toothpick too.
Attachments
DSCN3190.JPG
DSCN3191.JPG
DSCN3193.JPG
DSCN3194.JPG
Winston Churchill

Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

PM sent on the fixed blade and the Queen hunter if it's still available.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Adding in a group of 3 mint/excellent Schrade USA fixed blades, descriptions as follow.

1. Schrade U.S.A. 154OT Old Timer, with original sheath. Excellent, lightly used condition, with a nice patina developed. Had sheath cleaned/oiled here lately.

2. Schrade U.S.A. 152 Old Timer (Sharpsfinger pattern). Factory mint condition, sheath and knife. Sheath cleaned and oiled.

3. Schrade (Uncle Henry) U.S.A. 168 filet. Factory mint condition, sheath and knife. Again had sheath cleaned and oiled lately.

Asking $25 each, plus s&h. Or all three for $60, plus s&h.
Attachments
DSCN3563.JPG
DSCN3556.JPG
DSCN3557.JPG
DSCN3558.JPG
DSCN3559.JPG
DSCN3561.JPG
DSCN3562.JPG
DSCN3552.JPG
DSCN3554.JPG
DSCN3555.JPG
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

The pen knives (except the queen #3), queen toothpick, folding hunter, bird and trout, and the 3 schrade usa's are still up for grabs. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a fair offer for the bunch, i'm in the position to negotiate (i.e need the cash to get my business up n' running).
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Adding this pack of fixed blades to the lot, and still looking to move previous said knives. Sell or trade, shoot me an offer.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=67845
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Listening finished.
Winston Churchill

Porky1016

Post by Porky1016 »

Anything left for sale?
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Porky1016 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:24 am Anything left for sale?
PM inbound.
Winston Churchill

Porky1016

Post by Porky1016 »

I've tried all I know to respond and nothing works. Any ideas?

Dennis Parker
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Porky1016 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:11 pm I've tried all I know to respond and nothing works. Any ideas?

Dennis Parker
I have to apologize sir, I was away from my computer all day today.
::handshake::
Winston Churchill

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”