For Sale: GEC Knife #73 Snakewood

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: GEC Knife #73 Snakewood

Post by kootenay joe »

This is an early 2007 knife, #73 pattern with Snakewood handles and caps (rear bolsters), serial #029. Never used or carried, stored in tube in safe.
Springs are strong but nowhere near being a 'nail breaker', i give pull a 6.5 out of 10 strength, crisp snaps, half stops, no play, very solid, and with elegant 'square and clean' joints.
The caps are a significant addition to this pattern giving a finished elegant look and protecting the handle if dropped onto a hard surface.
This is a very fine knife and is also a very early GEC which i think makes it even more collectible.
Price: $225 to include shipping.
If interested please send me a PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
kj
Attachments
IMGP8769.JPG
IMGP8770.JPG
IMGP8771.JPG
IMGP8791.JPG
deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: For Sale: GEC Knife #73 Snakewood

Post by deo-pa »

I apologize Roland for detracting from your knife sale post but I've been sitting here laughing myself silly looking at the reflection in the knife blade and asking myself what does it remind me of? I'm sure that is your fingers holding the camera but all I could think of is "Darn, Roland has a companion and she sure isn't taking this social distancing stuff seriously!" ::ds::

Dennis
Attachments
IMGP8769.JPG
IMGP8769 copy.JPG
IMGP8769 copy.JPG (16.13 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
Sketch1.jpg
Sketch1.jpg (2.56 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I would trade my knife for such a companion, but it is just me, on my own for almost 30 years. But, maybe it is like a crystal ball and shows the future :o
kj :o
joefm

Post by joefm »

Well,

Huh.... what else would you trade the knife for? Roland i would try to help you with the other option, i wouldn’t recommend or want to, but i guess id try to help. But somebody would end up in jail or something to that effect! But if you would trade a couple of your GEC’s for other knives etc. i would love to do some trading with ya!
Railroad Joe
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

SOLD
kj

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”