For Sale...1 of 50 Schatt & Morgan #22 Black Micarta Medium Cokebottle

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

For Sale...1 of 50 Schatt & Morgan #22 Black Micarta Medium Cokebottle

Post by WillyCamaro »

Time to thin out the collection due to personal reasons. First of my "good" knives, A 1 of 50, S&M Medium Coke Bottle, Black Micarta, Pearl Shield, Warncliff main/pen secondary blades, 3 5/8" closed (or thereabouts).
A excellent knife, fit and finish is perfect. Walk n' talk is perfect. Warncliff is extremely nice on this pattern. Pen blade is quite large, very useable for a pen. Razer sharp blades. Very nice black micarta. All-round superb example of the best knives Queen/S&M put out before they went bust.
I am looking at $115 plus shipping for this un'.
PM or email me @ W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com if you are interested or have any questions.
Thank you for your business!
Willy :D
Attachments
DSCN2499.JPG
DSCN2500.JPG
DSCN2501.JPG
DSCN2502.JPG
DSCN2503.JPG
DSCN2504.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: For Sale...1 of 50 Schatt & Morgan #22 Black Micarta Medium Cokebottle

Post by jerryd6818 »

What's the closed length?
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Jerry. It's 3 5/8" closed, or thereabouts. Thank you for reminding this tired ole brain of mine to add that. What can a feller do without friends to help him along the way 8) ::tu:: .
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Knife is now spoken for in trade. Thank you sir! And thank you too all who looked/showed interest ::handshake:: .
Winston Churchill

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”