G Knives, Hand Made

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Garyslt

G Knives, Hand Made

Post by Garyslt »

Have several knives offered at surprisingly low prices affordable for the working man & here before the Holiday season. Take a look and ask me any questions, I am pleased to answer/ chat. Friends may also have an interest.
Thanks!
Gary
kootenay joe

Re: G Knives, Hand Made

Post by kootenay joe »

Gary, where do we see these knives ? Are you the knife maker ?
kj
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

kootenay joe wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 am Gary, where do we see these knives ? Are you the knife maker ?
kj
AAPK Store....G Knives Hand Made.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I like for Finnish style knives. Not many USA makers forge a puukko style blade and your prices are more affordable than some factory fixed blades.
I encourage others here to visit your AAPK store and have a look at your work.
kj
Garyslt

Post by Garyslt »

Joe see my store here on AAPK “G Knives, Hand Made” by Garyslt (my handle here) You can also see me on eBay just look up Garyslt. I do mostly Puukko my favorite as these are stylish users and all I carry every day. I also do some which are Puukko blades but different shapes for different people. And I also do other style knives like two Scagel inspired right now.
Ps ........I am running a pre-holiday 3 day sale right now on a few. Ends Sunday evening 11/24 at 7:00.

G Knives, Hand Made
garyslt
AAPK and eBay (but phasing away from eBay soon).

Ask me questions I love to share and answer. I’ve looked at a lot of other folks knives here as well!
Garyslt

Post by Garyslt »

And thank you for telling others my store is here now. I’ve sold Puukkos and other knives worldwide over the past 12 years. Even to Australia, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Japan, Canada, Israel and of course USA with very good reviews and a lot of great reviews, 100% feedback as well. Eventually I’ll offer a line but right now I like making my style / designs what I want to make.
I sell only so I can buy more material and make more knives......period. Crazy but it’s my passion!!

Garyslt

G Knives Hand Made

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”