GEC

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
r redden

GEC

Post by r redden »

First the specifics I only except PayPal Goods and Services shipping is CONUS only by USPS 1st Class shipping, price includes all fees. If you feel we are close to a deal from the list prices please contact me if you are a lowballer I will not entertain lowball offers. You must be 18 years of age or older and you are responsible for compliance with your local knife laws.
If you want the knife post here then message me. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to who I want.

1st Northfield 661317 Calf Roper in Hemlock Green Jigged Bone. This is an excellent medium stockman knife. I lost this knife for a year and replaced it. While it was tucked away in the spring of my car seat it acquired a few pepper spots on the pen blade spine and nail nick but used very little. $80
Pl8pUD0[1].jpg
okcTEB6[1].jpg
2nd is a Northfield 976119 large Coke Bottle in Chestnut Worm Grove this is the 2019 AAPK Forum Knife. The knife is basically new it has been out of the tube twice once when I received it and just now to take these pictures. This is a great knife but just to large for this old mans hands. The knife comes with tube and COA $95
Sab0Rsk[1].jpg
KkEZc3Z[1].jpg
Thanks for taking a look.
Randy
Cletus Awreetus

Re: GEC

Post by Cletus Awreetus »

pm..'d
-the problem with society today is, no one drinks from the skulls of their dead enemies anymore..-
r redden

Re: GEC

Post by r redden »

66 is SOLD

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”