Hard to find: Queen Pre-1945 Heavy Duty Jack

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

Hard to find: Queen Pre-1945 Heavy Duty Jack

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey guys.
I'm putting up my quite hard to find (in this condition anyway), Queen, Pre-1945 (WWII), Heavy Duty (Black Composition) Jack.
2 quite full, Pen and Clip point blades. With strong half stops on both. Very strong walk in talk, blade pull, ect. Hardly any blade wobble, if at all. Lots of wear on the blades, but still much life left (especially the main blade). Handles/jigging has worn down to very nice texture. Shiny! ::super_happy::
Anyway, I need to downsize the hoard/need the money.
I am asking $78.50 (plus shipping).
Thanks guys and God Bless!
Willy
Attachments
DSCN1723.JPG
DSCN1725.JPG
DSCN1726.JPG
DSCN1727.JPG
DSCN1728.JPG
DSCN1729.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Re: Hard to find: Queen Pre-1945 Heavy Duty Jack

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Guys. Schatt & Morgan or GEC in trade for this one???
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

No interest in this great old gal? ::undecided::
You can also get hold of me through my personal email: W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com
Winston Churchill

TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

Sorry Willy - I just bought one last week! Yours is in WAY better shape than the one I bought! Good luck on the sale!
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Still lookin to moo-ve this old girl. Shoot me a reasonable offer/trade and she's yours. Always on the lookout for nice queens/s&m's.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Still up for grabs ….
Here are a few more pics to help.
Will look at any knives of same value for trade, especially pen/gent knives, case pocketworn, or queens. Shoot me a pm with pics.
Thank you.
Note: I have been really wanting to get my birthday knife from this year. GEC came out with those #06 Knights Templar red acrylic Feb. 22 (me birthday). Have never got around to picking up myself one. I'll trade this Queen for one of those. I see them still for sale around $68. Thank you.
Attachments
DSCN2164.JPG
DSCN2165.JPG
DSCN2166.JPG
DSCN2167.JPG
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

No longer for sale. Like it to much anyhow :roll: .
Thank you for all your interest!
Winston Churchill

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”