GEC 61’s for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

GEC 61’s for sale

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Listed are 4 GEC 61 patterns. Issued in 2011. These knives all have nickel silver liners, pins and bolsters. Blades are 1095 carbon steel. Unused, carried or sharpened. The Snakewood is 185 shipped. The Green Briar Bone is 165 shipped and the Christmas Lights Perylic is 155 and the Black and Gold Perylic is also 155. This black and gold looks more green than black to me, not sure how they came up with the name for this one. There is some blade rub on the Snakewood and the Green Briar Bone, but none that I can see on the acrylic ones. More pictures available upon request.
Free shipping if shipping within the USA. Paypal preferred but other forms of payment considered.
PM me if interested.
Attachments
IMG_1035.jpeg
IMG_1043.jpeg
IMG_1056.jpeg
IMG_1061.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Scale Military

Re: GEC 61’s for sale

Post by Scale Military »

::tu::
Those two on the bottom look really neat! The handles are something!
William C. Westmoreland "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."
George S. Patton Jr. "Live for something rather than die for nothing."
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Scale Military wrote:::tu::
Those two on the bottom look really neat! The handles are something!

Thank you. They are more impressive in hand, especially the Christmas Lights.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

More pictures.
Attachments
IMG_1037.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg
IMG_1045.jpeg
IMG_1049.jpeg
IMG_1058.jpeg
IMG_1060.jpeg
IMG_1063.jpeg
IMG_1065.jpeg
Scale Military

Post by Scale Military »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Shiny! :shock: Wow! Those are some nice knives there sir! The snakewood and christmas lights ones are quite nice!
William C. Westmoreland "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."
George S. Patton Jr. "Live for something rather than die for nothing."
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

The Snakewood is taken.
Lansky1

Post by Lansky1 »

Love the #61 - I have a St. Paddy's day acrylic with a clip & sheepsfoot ... one of my fave GEC patterns ::tu::
pffffft that's not a knife ......... now THAT'S a knife !! Crocodile Dundee

John
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Lansky1 wrote:Love the #61 - I have a St. Paddy's day acrylic with a clip & sheepsfoot ... one of my fave GEC patterns ::tu::

I hadn’t handled one until I bought these. I am impressed with them. So clean looking and nice crisp corners. And these are amazingly sharp. Glad to know you like them so well. That St. Paddy’s acrylic would be sharp looking, got a picture to share?
These fit right into a Congress collection, of which I already have too many, which is why I am selling these instead of keeping them. These are all a pleasure to look at and handle. Kind of wish I could use one because I suspect that these are very functional and handy to have in your pocket. Plus they are slim enough they would be great for carrying.
Lansky1

Post by Lansky1 »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote:
Lansky1 wrote:Love the #61 - I have a St. Paddy's day acrylic with a clip & sheepsfoot ... one of my fave GEC patterns ::tu::

I hadn’t handled one until I bought these. I am impressed with them. So clean looking and nice crisp corners. And these are amazingly sharp. Glad to know you like them so well. That St. Paddy’s acrylic would be sharp looking, got a picture to share?
Here's the St Paddy's day acrylic #61 - I do carry it from time to time ... really snappy tight knife --->
file-13.jpeg
pffffft that's not a knife ......... now THAT'S a knife !! Crocodile Dundee

John
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Three of these are still available. The Green Briar Bone and the two acrylic ones. Come and get em!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

The Green Briar Bone is still available and so are the two acrylic handled ones. I have these listed on EBay but they are more there so contact me here if interested for the best deal.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

One more time. Price lowered on the Green Briar Bone to 155 shipped and the Perylics 145 each shipped.
One Christmas Lights Perylic sold recently on eBay for 156 plus shipping. So my prices on these are spot on and a bit below market.
PayPal preferred, friends and family. Postal money orders accepted too. Send me a PM if interested.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

The Christmas lights Perylic is sold.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Green Briar Bone is traded.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

I would also consider a trade on the last one, the Black and Gold Perylic.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

The Black and Gold Perylic is still available. I also have a Yellow Rose 97 still available.
tallowwaters

Post by tallowwaters »

I believe that Black and Gold is actually "Sea Glass". The tube cap may have been a mistake.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”