More Bulldogs added to Sharpnshinyknives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

More Bulldogs added to Sharpnshinyknives

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Just finished adding 10 Bulldogs to my store. Just a sampling included. I have 3 of the coon stripe Congress’s. Take a look at the imitation tortoise shell whittler. Saber ground blade. Also a gold lipped pearl small whittler and a buffalo horn handled whittler. 3 trappers that all have a discoloration on them. These might make good EDC knives if you are wanting a Bulldog to carry.
Don’t hesitate to make me a reasonable offer.
SSk
Attachments
IMG_0195.jpeg
IMG_0189.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_0183.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Scale Military

Re: More Bulldogs added to Sharpnshinyknives

Post by Scale Military »

Wow. That buffalo handle is gorgeous. ::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool::
William C. Westmoreland "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."
George S. Patton Jr. "Live for something rather than die for nothing."
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Mark. I just sent you a pm from your store.
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

The imitation tortoise shell is SOLD.
The gold lipped pearl is SOLD.
SSK
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

The Buffalo Horn Whittler is SOLD.
Make me a reasonable offer on these.
Mark
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Yes the fella got him some perty knives ::tu::
Good stuff.
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Prices reduced on Bulldogs and Bokers in my store. Need to make room for some new inventory coming soon. Lots of new inventory.
SSk
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

:D
::tu::
Winston Churchill

Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Still have these Bulldogs and more in my store. Three of the Celluloid cracked ice have a discoloration on the front scale, they are priced low, these would make a great EDC.
Also lots of Bokers and over 35 Schatt and Morgan’s.
Here is the link to the store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... e=standard
Attachments
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0201.jpeg
IMG_0207.jpeg
IMG_0243.jpeg
IMG_0251.jpeg
IMG_0231.jpeg
IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg
IMG_0075.jpeg

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”