Orvet Custom Western Bird and Trout knife.

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Orvet Custom Western Bird and Trout knife.

Post by Colonel26 »

Up for your consideration is this Western B/T knife that I got directly from Dale here on the forums. It looks to have been a factory second since the “Western” has been ground off. Dale redid this one is some very nice stag. It really feels nice in your hand, the sheath is the one he sent me, it’s a newer Remington, but It works if you want to tote it around. If you need more pics let me know, price is $65 shipped.
59C4C5BB-EFAB-4C6F-983E-91359E6745E5.jpeg
4CF17D2E-3CA4-4300-A5AB-3B70D4E5DBF8.jpeg
D1D842E6-3833-4D46-AC71-162F1D519CC4.jpeg
7044CF29-5B20-4B78-A827-DF27C527486B.jpeg
6A28D656-74DD-4192-85B7-D09BB0B69415.jpeg
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Orvet Custom Western Bird and Trout knife.

Post by Colonel26 »

Alright boys and girls, it’s turkey season here in the Commknwealth of Kentucky. And I just know that slicing that wild turkey breast up with a knife with Dale Vincent’s name one it will make that the most succulent, tenderest wild turkey breast ever. How about $50 shipped!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Bump with new price? $45 shipped in US
Robert E. Lee
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Why must you temp me so? ::mdm::

Mark it sold.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

I felt the same way when Dale posted it a couple of years ago! Thank you!
Robert E. Lee
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Thanks Phil for taking the pressure off. I bet you enjoy it. ::handshake::
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

I want pictures of Phil skinning and butchering a Kentucky turkey with that beautiful knife - have young Colonel Wade guide you to a sure kill! OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”