Case Ivory Scrimshaw Canoe

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Case Ivory Scrimshaw Canoe

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

This is the Canoe, serial number 034. Color scrimshaw by Gary Harbour. Comes w/ a COA from Gary, certificate from Case concerning the legal nature of the ivory and the original velvet box. Never carried, sharpened or used.
Price is 560 shipped. Paypal, cashiers check or money order only. Please contact me about shipping if you are outside of the US.
SSk
Attachments
IMG_3671.jpeg
IMG_3672.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Ivory Scrimshaw Canoe

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

SOLD, pending funds.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Jody744
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Ivory Scrimshaw Canoe

Post by Jody744 »

This one was my favorite scene, awesome
"I like Case, Queen, S & M, Fightn' Rooster and many more."
(quote stolen from one of Jody Brown's posts)

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”